Crisis in the UK (Royalty related)

Forget Impeachment, forget Iran, forget Australia burning...That scheming little Yoko Ono bitch Megan is ripping up the fabric of the British Monarchy, now that she got Archie the Anchor Baby...(I ain't sayin she's a golddigga, but she ain't goin with no broke n**ga...)

Prince William: Harry and I are now separate entities
Ho Lee SHIT

IMO, the two of them have had enough of the Brit gutter tabloids: Wrong nail polish, wearing jeans at Wimbledon etc. The lad saw what it did to his mother, so he’s doing what’s best for his family.

They got nothing on US gutter tabloids, especially when she takes that spot on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. There's a difference between wanting a private life and deciding to open a business and trade on your status. Come to the US? Well guess who's infatuated with Royals and Drama, the US public. They will be followed by a bajillion cameras everywhere they go.

Who didn't see this coming though, the last time a Royal married an American divorcee it caused an abdication.

Last edited:
I did occur to me that they’ll be tagged in the US & the pile on may continue, but leaving ‘The Firm’ is a good place to begin. They’ve both made their own way in life so I guess the best anyone can do is wish them good luck into the future.
For the down under quotient here, that red bandanna wearing dribbler must be blowing in his shorts over this...Yay! Republic!

Speaking of which.....will Harry and Megan be provided security? and if so, provided or paid by who?
Wouldn't they be able to provide for their own security? If they move to the States gated communities and firearms aren't uncommon. Heck, Harry can have Megan run through a carbine course and she'd be golden.

Mrs Gunz...this is like her passion, the Royals. She knows everything about them. She's been to the UK, all the palaces, all the historical places, she watches all this shit on PBS. She knows all the players, even down to these obscure and distant Royal relations. Go figure.

But her take on all this is that it leads to divorce, child custody and a huge settlement for Megan. Because, she sez, who wants Harry, he's just another ginger. :ROFLMAO:

Mrs Gunz...this is like her passion, the Royals. She knows everything about them. She's been to the UK, all the palaces, all the historical places, she watches all this shit on PBS. She knows all the players, even down to these obscure and distant Royal relations. Go figure.

But her take on all this is that it leads to divorce, child custody and a huge settlement for Megan. Because, she sez, who wants Harry, he's just another ginger.

Yeah, my wife is also an anglophile and huge Royal watcher. But, she got me watching The Crown and Victoria on PBS, so it could be worse.

... There's a difference between wanting a private life and deciding to open a business and trade on your status...

Excellent point and one my wife brought up. They've copyrighted their Royal titles so if the Queen takes their titles away they can still market themselves; and the plan apparently is to sell a clothing line (yeah, hoodies and shit) with the Royal moniker.

As an American born Irishman, I am honor bound to not give a single shit about the Royal family.

With that said... Harry is a pretty cool fucking dude. He knows he won’t ever be king so... why not renounce your title and all responsibilities and pursue the real power- become Prime Minister. I don’t know how that would work but if I was in his shoes, with his popularity, you can bet I’d find any loophole to become PM.

As an American born Irishman, I am honor bound to not give a single shit about the Royal family.

With that said... Harry is a pretty cool fucking dude. He knows he won’t ever be king so... why not renounce your title and all responsibilities and pursue the real power- become Prime Minister. I don’t know how that would work but if I was in his shoes, with his popularity, you can bet I’d find any loophole to become PM.

That would be interesting, and not a bad idea.....but Megan wants him out of the UK....so, no.

Excellent point and one my wife brought up. They've copyrighted their Royal titles so if the Queen takes their titles away they can still market themselves; and the plan apparently
That would be interesting, and not a bad idea.....but Megan wants him out of the UK....so, no.

PM of Canada is out of the UK.

Yes, I know. I was commenting on my opinion of the royals in general as being functionally useless.

I am well aware of his and his brother's and his father's and his grandfather's service.

But yeah, I do think that most of royals sit around converting oxygen and being functional useless.

Apparently the Royals bring in more money to the economy than they spend. CGP Grey had a good video about them.

They do. And at least here Her Majesty provides a technical- though really theoretical- backstop to the government getting out hand by way of the Governor-General. Aussie have used it about 40 years ago to stop something. @digrar will probably know more.

Back