Depression

Talk to a professional. Brain chemistry is powerful and not to be discounted. It's not something one can just suck up and drive through.

Stay strong. This too shall pass. :)

Talk to a professional. Brain chemistry is powerful and not to be discounted. It's not something one can just suck up and drive through.

Stay strong. This too shall pass. :)

You're not kidding - am finding myself hyper-sensitive right now and not doing well overall at all - it's not so much physically as I feel stronger bit by bit each day but damn - it's like if I look at myself wrong in the mirror, I freak. :eek::uhh:Gonna be offline awhile till I get straightened out better but that staying strong part? Trying but feel like I'm at the bottom of Everest with no gear etc. yet I know I have to get to the other side. :bleh:

...but that staying strong part? Trying but feel like I'm at the bottom of Everest with no gear etc. yet I know I have to get to the other side. :bleh:

That's why you can't do it alone. No one scales Everest by themselves wearing bermuda shorts and flip-flops. Get a team, get the right gear, and work together.

You can do it, but like any difficult undertaking, it's only possible with external support, and other people watching your six, kicking down the door, making the Powerpoint slides, etc. :)

BTDT talk to a pro it's worth it. The meds will help you in the beginning while you figure yourself out...

Hope things will work out in the best way for you Tova. And as already said the advice stated above are great. I went through a hard time some time ago and, did more or less everything just wrong. Made a cpl of bad choises too and it all ended up with an injury that can never be fixed. Though, the very same forced me to get my shit together and keep going on. :)

Back