DID YOU ORDER THE CODE RED?!??!?!?!!!!!!!!?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWP

SOF Support
YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWW, YEAH! TIME TO FUCK START THE WEEK!!!!! THIS AIN'T A TRUMP TWEET, THIS IS THE FOR REAL!!!!! TIME TO GET BUSY LIVING OR GET BUSY DYING !!!! FUCK IT!!!!!!1!!!!!! YOU CAN SIT THERE AND GROW WEAK BY THE SECOND OR YOU CAN GO, GO, GO GODZILLA ON THE PLANET!!!! IF YOU HAVE COFFEE YOU CAN LIVE!!!! IF YOU HAVE WHISKEY YOU CAN BE A GOD!!!! THIS IS MATH!!!!

YOU HAVE A CHOICE!!!1 A BUNCH REALLY, BUT NO ONE CARES!!!!!!! YOUR CHOICE TODAY IS DO YOU RAGDOLL MONDAY OR LET MONDAY RAGDOLL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WATCH OUT FOR THE TRUFFLE BUTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Monday is complete :D, an AWP/Free inspiration of highest regard!:thumbsup: You haters all need to flush your heads down an Afghani toilet.:hmm:

Monday is great!:thumbsup:

@x SF med why all the hate bruh?:ROFLMAO:

Monday haters get hate... Go back to start, do not pass go, do not collect $200....

DFSM (eggplant)....You do realize, I am the engineer on the hate train, right? :rolleyes: Take a look at the stats... no hate you give will harm me, it will keep me warm through the winter and cool me in the summer... :hmm:

Okay.... who messed with the stats? It must have been the last upgrade... all of my lovely hate is gone... this disappoints me greatly.:(

Last edited:

The words for all the PAC Rim karaoke lovers

The silicon chip inside her head
Gets switched to overload
And nobody's gonna go to school today
She's going to make them stay at home
And daddy doesn't understand it
He always said she was as good as gold
And he can see no reason
'Cause there are no reasons
What reason do you need to be sure
Oh, oh, oh tell me why