DID YOU ORDER THE CODE RED?!??!?!?!!!!!!!!?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, the dog puked a mystery substance that stained the basement carpet.
Sure, we found that someone slid into my wife's car while it was parked last night in front of our house, then drove away with no note or door knock.
Sure, my entire phone system at the office shit the bed.

All before 0800.

But Monday, you shall be finished out strong after my trance like berserker fury goes full tilt boogie, I promise you that.

1520270301633.png

Sure, the dog puked a mystery substance that stained the basement carpet.
Sure, we found that someone slid into my wife's car while it was parked last night in front of our house, then drove away with no note or door knock.
Sure, my entire phone system at the office shit the bed.

All before 0800.

But Monday, you shall be finished out strong after my trance like berserker fury goes full tilt boogie, I promise you that.

View attachment 21713

Monday is for killing the evildoers! Go get some, Doc.

BTW, that is one hell of a pic... you should make that your avatar.

I worked as SRO today and found out that the school district is teaching the middle-schoolers to program robots (cool stuff). It made me realize that I probably wasn’t smart enough to fair very well in this era of schooling...8730D977-695D-4E96-ABED-7769A96636A6.jpeg

My Monday? I found out that my renal labs are really out of whack and I may have renal failure. Woo hoo! Go me!

Fuck Monday.....

I don't mind Mondays, usually. I hate living CONUS and doing business on GMT.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back