DLAB & TABE

Tigerblood

Unverified
I keep seeing these two exams dlab and tabe as a requirement for SFAS. When do you actually take the DLAB for 18x contract. I keep seeing conflicting stories where it’s done before shipping out and then it’s done sometime later or that they actually don’t use it anymore so I’m kind of confused with that and as far as the Tabe test I know it’s a test that’s been used for community colleges but what is the minimum score you can get on that. I’ve researched and researched but can not find much information on that.

Thank you

I took the DLAB at SFAS after I was told I was Selected. As for the TABE, you will take it sometime during SFAS. All you need to know is to do your best on the test.

I keep seeing these two exams dlab and tabe as a requirement for SFAS. When do you actually take the DLAB for 18x contract. I keep seeing conflicting stories where it’s done before shipping out and then it’s done sometime later or that they actually don’t use it anymore so I’m kind of confused with that and as far as the Tabe test I know it’s a test that’s been used for community colleges but what is the minimum score you can get on that. I’ve researched and researched but can not find much information on that.

Thank you

A green or red tag can tell me off, but I'd encourage you, military or otherwise to not ask what the minimum is, but how to get the maximum.

Back