DoDerp thread

Ranger Psych

Ranger
Verified SOF
This thread's for all the facepalm, WTF were you thinking, why are we doing this type stuff that we all see...

I'll start it off.

Armored vehicle lets troops use PowerPoint on the battlefield

"The Stryker, an eight-wheeled armored vehicle used almost exclusively by the U.S. Army, has had a tumultuous history. But now, according to an Army release, it might have found a new calling as a specially outfitted command vehicle that will give troops inside unprecedented communications capabilities."

This thread's for all the facepalm, WTF were you thinking, why are we doing this type stuff that we all see...

I'll start it off.

Armored vehicle lets troops use PowerPoint on the battlefield

"The Stryker, an eight-wheeled armored vehicle used almost exclusively by the U.S. Army, has had a tumultuous history. But now, according to an Army release, it might have found a new calling as a specially outfitted command vehicle that will give troops inside unprecedented communications capabilities."
So, now, death by PowerPoint is a real thing?!

I left for work running later than usual and in desperation hit taco bell for breakfast. Hadn't tried it, figured what the hell, right?

Current status..... Poor. Failure deemed imminent.

They were gonna go with something like this

nutmobile.jpg

Why is the Corps Commander running around in a Striker?

I see a fleet of Command Strikers at Ft Lewis. They will form a large circle (like a wagon train fighting the injuns) on the admin fields.

Great, this rolling piece of shit death star has been stripped of absolutely anything useful and filled with inadequate headquarters dweebs who now have plenty of time to de-flower our CONOPs before annoying us with their presence. Can't wait...

Last edited:
Back