DoDerp thread

See, this is the problem with not having met any of the involved parties in person. You just don't know. Maybe I should just STFU next time. Lol.

I was busting your chops more than anything.

This thread's heading into the shitter and then she saves it with some Hallmark inspiration. Just another day here on Shadowspear, folks.
Our anniversary is Tuesday, I've been looking at things to do and getting sappy with a sick bibby.

Seriously. SERIOUSLY??? NOBODY FUCKING TOUCHED THIS GEM!?!?!

*sigh* Leave it to the Air Force to come in and clean up the clusterfuck.

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!

I am disappointed in all my friends today.

Trust me, I was going to comment, then thought better of it because I knew MC's response would smoke me like a cheap cigar.

Out of fear respect for RP I left it alone. Rest assured, others thought it.

Also, the AF doesn't clean anything. That's why they have so many contractors.

Don't you have a spill or something to clean up?

If ya'll want to go there we can. RP is much bigger, in all ways (especially where it matters), then the last guy I was with...12 years ago. He is also a better person and I strive to be a better person since I met him.

I knew here retort would be something like this, minus the better person part.

Have a happy Anniversary you too.

Well it wasn't an intentional shot at RP. I would hope it doesn't come off that way. All meant in good fun.

@Ranger Psych- If my post offends you, I sincerely apologize and will remove it.

Not being snarky here.

Pfft.. Getting to "Offense Taken" level is above the USAF's PT test capacity. They don't want a congressional about it.

Back