DoDerp thread

I can hear it now as the squad argues over Windows, Linux, or Mac.

"You know, Windows isn't as reliable as Linux."
"Yeah? We have drivers while you're editing a .cfg file to make it work."
"Mac's more stable and with an outstanding screen."
"Shut up. The government's expensive purchase would double under the might of Cuppertino."
"At least Mac doesn't blue screen!"
"Actually, Linux is compatible with..."
(In unison) "SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT LINUX!!! YOUR MARKET SHARE IS SHIT!!!"

"At least Mac doesn't blue screen!"

0fb1aaef6c.jpg

Bud Weisser arrested for trespassing at Budweiser Brewery

bud-weisser.jpg

ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) - The brewery got an unwanted visit from a man with a familiar moniker.

Bud Weisser, 19, was placed under arrest for trespassing at the Budweiser Brewery located at 9th and Arsenal in St. Louis.

Police say Weisser entered a secured area at the brewery at after 6pm on Thursday. Security officers told him to leave and called police after an altercation.

Weisser was taken into police custody. He was issued summonses for trespassing and resisting arrest.

bud-weisser.jpg

ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) - The brewery got an unwanted visit from a man with a familiar moniker.

Bud Weisser, 19, was placed under arrest for trespassing at the Budweiser Brewery located at 9th and Arsenal in St. Louis.

Police say Weisser entered a secured area at the brewery at after 6pm on Thursday. Security officers told him to leave and called police after an altercation.

Weisser was taken into police custody. He was issued summonses for trespassing and resisting arrest.

Will he learn from this?
i.e. is Bud wiser?

Will he learn from this?
i.e. is Bud wiser?

Nothing in the report said what he was doing there. Was this just a name generated case of jackassery, or was something else going on? He should have just left when asked to by security. The altercation took it to the next level.

bud-weisser.jpg

Hard to resist beer pressure at that age.

I wonder if he barley made bail, but there's no need to get hopped up over that story, it isn't like he's going to the can or anything. Ale probably draw a light sentence which gives him time to brew up another plan. I don't expect he and his lawyer to lager the wagons, but offer a smooth, refreshing defense that isn't watered down. Regardless, he has a bottle ahead of him. Here's to you Mr. Brewery Trespassing Guy, you're a real man of genius.

I wonder if he barley made bail, but there's no need to get hopped up over that story, it isn't like he's going to the can or anything. Ale probably draw a light sentence which gives him time to brew up another plan. I don't expect he and his lawyer to lager the wagons, but offer a smooth, refreshing defense that isn't watered down. Regardless, he has a bottle ahead of him. Here's to you Mr. Brewery Trespassing Guy, you're a real man of genius.

Ouch. Well played, but, ouch....

Everything is 6 inches off from the last one.:wall:

Seriously. SERIOUSLY??? NOBODY FUCKING TOUCHED THIS GEM!?!?!

*sigh* Leave it to the Air Force to come in and clean up the clusterfuck.

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!

I am disappointed in all my friends today.

Seriously. SERIOUSLY??? NOBODY FUCKING TOUCHED THIS GEM!?!?!

*sigh* Leave it to the Air Force to come in and clean up the clusterfuck.

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!

I am disappointed in all my friends today.

Out of fear respect for RP I left it alone. Rest assured, others thought it.

Also, the AF doesn't clean anything. That's why they have so many contractors.

Out of fear respect for RP I left it alone. Rest assured, others thought it.

Also, the AF doesn't clean anything. That's why they have so many contractors.

Well it wasn't an intentional shot at RP. I would hope it doesn't come off that way. All meant in good fun.

@Ranger Psych- If my post offends you, I sincerely apologize and will remove it.

Not being snarky here.

If ya'll want to go there we can. RP is much bigger, in all ways (especially where it matters), then the last guy I was with...12 years ago. He is also a better person and I strive to be a better person since I met him.

Well it wasn't an intentional shot at RP. I would hope it doesn't come off that way. All meant in good fun.

@Ranger Psych- If my post offends you, I sincerely apologize and will remove it.

Not being snarky here.

I was busting your chops more than anything.

If ya'll want to go there we can. RP is much bigger, in all ways (especially where it matters), then the last guy I was with...12 years ago. He is also a better person and I strive to be a better person since I met him.

This thread's heading into the shitter and then she saves it with some Hallmark inspiration. Just another day here on Shadowspear, folks.

Back