Don't dogs jump with goggles?

And suddenly the vacuum was not so scary...

I think I have just been mocked and ridiculed? LOL

Okay, I'll own it.

Most of the MWD pics I've seen had them wearing goggles of some type. General common sense would make me think their eyes would dry out.

I think I have just been mocked and ridiculed? LOL

Okay, I'll own it.

Most of the MWD pics I've seen had them wearing goggles of some type. General common sense would make me think their eyes would dry out.
Just a joke boss. I have little input on K9 ops, even less on freefall, and zero shit to say about K9 MFFPC. What I can do is offer witty and humorous commentary straight outta 1/75.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh....

Well here is where my question/observation came from. I took the pup to the Vet today and he was telling a woman that she should not let her Golden ride with its head sticking out the window. He told her it will dry the pup's eyes out.

Then I saw that pic and I thought, damn! He should have goggles so his eyes don't dry out on the way down. I used to own a jeep and my eyes always dried out when I rode with the top down.

Then I saw your post referencing a 'vacuum' and I thought..."gee, I wonder @DasBoot means that he lives in a vacuum and has always wondered the same thing and was irked because only SEAL's got goggles for their dogs".

It has been a VERY odd day.

It must be the Merlot, but I just had a vision of a dog being lowered like gear, pre landing. Love to have a pic of that...green clad killer from the sky with a freaked out frozen puppy dangling 10 metres below the canopy. Woof!

There's a reason he has no reflective belt or goggles. He's the reason for the jump. The dude with him is just pullen he's expendable.

Back