Dorian

The problem here is we've become a nation of fear mongering. If you're supposed to be afraid of everything, what to do when the "problem" is nothing. I won't even watch TV right now, it is a shit show.

Talking to my wife, we'll stay.

Ratings increase proportionate to the amount of fear they can generate.

Last edited:
Take over a Publix and become king

Went to Tractor Supply this morning and got canned 50:1 gas for the chainsaws. People were buying generators. Went to Publix to get paper towel and the old ladies are already fighting over the water. And we're on the west coast.

The gas stations around here have already bagged up their pumps. No gas.

As long as I can get a beer resup tomorrow, I'm GTG. Beer has all the nutrition and water you need in a crisis.

I remember this shit-show almost 1 year ago for Hurricane Florence. The storm I could deal with; the several days of prophesying an apocalypse, the run on water, the empty gas...it was enough to make me want to kick a puppy.

Best of luck to everyone down there. Be safe.

Went to Tractor Supply this morning and got canned 50:1 gas for the chainsaws. People were buying generators. Went to Publix to get paper towel and the old ladies are already fighting over the water. And we're on the west coast.

The gas stations around here have already bagged up their pumps. No gas.

As long as I can get a beer resup tomorrow, I'm GTG. Beer has all the nutrition and water you need in a crisis.

Strong packing list!!!!!!

UPDATE 28 [0900z] : Not good, Dorian is a CAT 4 winds at 140 mph, pressure 948 mb and looks to be following Matty's track in 16 up Florida coast right to our AO. We have started prepping ahead of time to fight the insanity as well:

HD2.JPG

Last edited:
Back