Dragon Skin Body Armor By Pinnacle Armor

Gary Roberts is the "Dentist" that claims to be an expert in gun shot wound ballistics. Navy reservist dentist, with claims of 20+ years in law enforcement and military...................military being a "dentist" How much time does a "Dentist" spend in the ER or Trauma ward treating GSW's ???.............NONE !!!

He goes by the screen name of "DocGKR" on many sites. He's over at m4carbine.net. He's now acting as if he's a 1911 expert by regurgitating everything and anything was written by Hilton Yamm and Larry Vickers. What a bafoon.

I had a run in with him regarding this matter.

He mentioned that I posted "BS" Over here on Shadowspear. He obviously looked up "82ndtrooper" and saw that I was over here. What "BS" of anything serious have I posted here ? other than just my opinions, which is not "BS" it's just that, "Opinions" on any subject matter.

He's a charlatan, fraud and snake oil salesman.

Gary Roberts is the "Dentist" that claims to be an expert in gun shot wound ballistics. Navy reservist dentist, with claims of 20+ years in law enforcement and military...................military being a "dentist" How much time does a "Dentist" spend in the ER or Trauma ward treating GSW's ???.............NONE !!!

He goes by the screen name of "DocGKR" on many sites. He's over at m4carbine.net. He's now acting as if he's a 1911 expert by regurgitating everything and anything was written by Hilton Yamm and Larry Vickers. What a bafoon.

I had a run in with him regarding this matter.

He mentioned that I posted "BS" Over here on Shadowspear. He obviously looked up "82ndtrooper" and saw that I was over here. What "BS" of anything serious have I posted here ? other than just my opinions, which is not "BS" it's just that, "Opinions" on any subject matter.

He's a charlatan, fraud and snake oil salesman.

I had a big fuck you back and forth with DocGKR and Pat Rogers a few years back on lightfighter. I think both imbelish their background far outside their true "know how/ BTDT"... I would not worry about the "BS" comment, I always viewed Gary Roberts as a fucking fool (the kind Will Brinks would fall inline with) and anything spat out of his fucking mouth is not worth listening too...

I have read many of your posts and even though I may not agree with somethings you post, I am smart enough to know that there is more then a few ways to skin a cat. I have learned a great deal from your posts on the suppressers and MP5, and you know a AR better then most (still think your piston is gay }:-)) but my point is that you know what you know and your not a retard.

As for all the clowns drinking from the Hilton Yamm/ 10-8 cool-aid, you know what I think about that... }:-)

He still around?

I hope not. I haven't heard anything about/from that idiot in years, though on occasion I will see some of his fanciful musings of crap stuck to the bathroom walls of the Internet.

As for all the clowns drinking from the Hilton Yamm/ 10-8 cool-aid, you know what I think about that... }:-)

Hilton Yam know's his stuff, but If I wanna impress somebody I too can just vomit everything he has posted on 10-8 and attempt to impress somebody. Problem is, you can find his exact words in print and then somebody calls you out on it, like our "Combat Dentist"

Yeah I agree, I am not to impressed with Yam's stuff (not to say he is not a smart 1911 guy) just disagree with some stuff he has posted. But yeah the combat dentist is a tool and its hard to believe anyone listens to that clown....

....its hard to believe anyone listens to that clown....

People tend to, in my view, be dumb and/ or lazy. Some will carry preconceived notions into a discussion without the words to articulate their thoughts and ill-formed opions.

And that is where a guy like the combat dentist comes in.

Take a healthy dose of another man's work and add in some pretty pictures to support your thoughts.....even if they are all old news, and you can influence a lot of people. The dumb and/or lazy will buy into it because it is right in front of them, especially if you can mix layman's terms with some scientific (or scientific-sounding) words. Those without the words or very incorrect thoughts who already agreed with your work will buy into it because of the way you presented it.

From there it becomes a snowball tumbling down a mountain and soon takes on a life of its own.

Back