Duty Weapon

Glock 23, it's the compact version of the 22, small enough to carry concealed off duty, but still big enough for duty carry.

You know what I am probably gonna buy a small glock for a back up weapon. One that is small that I can get on my ankle and carry off duty. It will be smaller than the 23 though. :)

Glock 23, it's the compact version of the 22, small enough to carry concealed off duty, but still big enough for duty carry.

I carry my 23 on and off duty and am almost never without it. It is sitting about 12 in. from my keyboard now.

Ankle or in one of my vest pockets. Seems like I have too man of those things. Got my trauma plates in so....

You know what I am probably gonna buy a small glock for a back up weapon. One that is small that I can get on my ankle and carry off duty. It will be smaller than the 23 though. :)

I am issued a 22 and also carry the 27. The 27 is nice, but IMO a little big for an ankle gun. I've only carried it on my ankle once, on a very long trip. It wasn't very enjoyable, lol.

One of these days I need to pick up on of those S&W hammerless .38s.

Back