EATADIK Training video for 18Bravo's

8'Duece

CNN went deep inside of Pineland for this special interview with the 18B Cadre of the SFQC. Enjoy !!!

Didn't the guys who made this get in trouble? I vaguely recall something to that effect right after the video was posted on YT.

Didn't the guys who made this get in trouble? I vaguely recall something to that effect right after the video was posted on YT.

Not sure as to the 'if' but whoever did should have gotten in trouble... As funny as the video is, it is a pretty damn unprofessional reflection of a group that prides themselves on being professional soldiers. No disrespect intended to the long tabbers or the cadre in the video (we played the same games when I was instructing weapons for Big Army), but if something like this was made public from my old unit we would have been in some very hot water.

Still a funny video to watch though.

I honestly had never seen it before, so apoligies if it's been posted once or twice. Saw it posted on Gary O'Neals FB page and cracked up. :ROFLMAO:

I'm surprised that CNN couldn't have had copy right infringements on the use of the logo and voice over during the intro. James Earl Jones.

Funny ? Without a doubt !!

The first time I saw this was in Iraq, I was in a supposedly "serious" meeting and they rolled this... thought it was pretty funny but at the same time thought "damn I'm glad those aren't my guys" :)

Back