Fantasy Football 2017/18 Thread

Ya' all should just give up now....

I dibs Tom Brady! (we're playing dibs rules, right?)

football.jpeg

12 it is.

Week 1: Good team, pretty happy with the draft.
Week 2: "These 2 guys suck and I'm 11th in the trade/ free agent pile."
Week 3: Eh, the guys I picked up last week will be okay for a Bye.
Week 4: "Shit. My #2 WR just had his leg ripped off."
Week 5: My #1 RB is underperforming and my#2 RB is now second in a two back rotation. To the waiver wire!"
Week 6: Bye weeks are killing me. I dumped Bortles in Week 2 and now he's averaging 30 points a game. Fuck Sam Bradford."
Week 7: I'm one game out from a wildcard slot.
Week 8: Half of my Week 1 players are on IR. My kicker and defense allow me to win or lose by 5 points.
Week 9: Have a wildcard spot. If I win next week I'm in.
Week 10: Jesus Christ. I lost to a team that started Trubisky? Fuck this stupid game.
August 2018: I'm in.

12 it is.

Week 1: Good team, pretty happy with the draft.
Week 2: "These 2 guys suck and I'm 11th in the trade/ free agent pile."
Week 3: Eh, the guys I picked up last week will be okay for a Bye.
Week 4: "Shit. My #2 WR just had his leg ripped off."
Week 5: My #1 RB is underperforming and my#2 RB is now second in a two back rotation. To the waiver wire!"
Week 6: Bye weeks are killing me. I dumped Bortles in Week 2 and now he's averaging 30 points a game. Fuck Sam Bradford."
Week 7: I'm one game out from a wildcard slot.
Week 8: Half of my Week 1 players are on IR. My kicker and defense allow me to win or lose by 5 points.
Week 9: Have a wildcard spot. If I win next week I'm in.
Week 10: Jesus Christ. I lost to a team that started Trubisky? Fuck this stupid game.
August 2018: I'm in.

LOL

Is there anyway we can change the draft day? That's during the second preseason game. Can we push that to Sep. 2nd when the teams cut their rosters down to 53 and any preseason injuries are known?

Is there anyway we can change the draft day? That's during the second preseason game. Can we push that to Sep. 2nd when the teams cut their rosters down to 53 and any preseason injuries are known?

Major agree - I've been burned with injuries and cuts in earlier drafts.

Back