Fantasy Football 2017/18 Thread

I will join if no auto draft. I want all the Bengals. We a going all the way this year....

Yes. But you can pre-set your desired players by position and when it is your turn, the system will select the best player available by stats.

I did this last year for another league and it worked surprisingly well.

I'm drafting Clay Mathews for my defense...correct, just him. The power of his awesome hair will destroy all!

71d3a412ca72c7a5609f8dc012b898d1.jpg

I just realized, and this isn't a call to change draft times, but 8:30 EST on Sat. is 0430L on Sunday here in The Box. I'll have to run an autodraft because 0430 is when I leave for work.

I just realized, and this isn't a call to change draft times, but 8:30 EST on Sat. is 0430L on Sunday here in The Box. I'll have to run an autodraft because 0430 is when I leave for work.
I feel your pain. I leave at the same time (Pacific).

Shit, draft tonight!?!

I'm going to a "fight party".

Likely going to have my club manager (14 year old son) make my draft picks for me.

Shit, draft tonight!?!

I'm going to a "fight party".

Likely going to have my club manager (14 year old son) make my draft picks for me.

I've placed my season (as always) in the hands of the gods (I'm an atheist) and the waiver wire.

That's probably why 3rd place is my best finish. See someone in the consolation round! If all goes well.

Back