Figuring Out Where My Piece Fits in the Puzzle

AFmed

Verified Military
Hello all! This is my introduction thread. I’ve been lurking here close to 4 years and figured I may as well join. A little background on myself, I am an active duty Air Force 4N0 (med tech). I joined the Air Force in 2017 with an EOD contract, washed back in one prelim class, washed out of the next. I attribute it to my mindset at the time, a lack of all the maturity I needed led to me failing too many tests. I was blessed with an opportunity to become a 4N and I love the career field, but it isn’t for me. I’m leaps and bounds more mature than I was when I joined, but I’m still at a crossroads in my decision making for my next move.

Thanks everyone!
Welcome to the site. Im also a 4N who washed out of a battlefield Airman career, so if you need any advice send me a PM.
Thanks @Stretcher Jockey, once I can think of some stuff that’d be worth while to ask I’ll shoot you a PM, I’m horrible at asking for advice even where I need it. Lol I’ve definitely met some great people in the career field (as well as others my personality didn’t mesh with so well), I’ve just been stuck in a clinic or ward for the entire time, so it’s kind of been like a Groundhog Day experience.

Back