Freefalling At The Range

pardus

Verified Military
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvQJsYnkNhA&feature=related"]YouTube - Man shoots his pants off with a shotgun[/ame]

AWP

Formerly Known as Freefalling
SOF Support
This would probably be funny if I could see the video, but with YouTube being blocked it loses some of it's energy.

AWP

Formerly Known as Freefalling
SOF Support
First, I am a fat guy, my pants status though varies given my diet and time of the day....

I'm a little flattered though by the attention heaped upon me by Pardus. Think about it, he has a lot going on in his life and he's taking time out of his day to look for items concerning me.

In 7-8 days he will walk down the aisle with his life partner, a truly historic day for anyone but more so for Pardus. Imagine being married along with Ellen and Portia under the sunny California sky; truly a magical moment!

Then, he's whisked away on his honeymoon to the tropical island of Cuba where he'll undergo another life "altering" moment.

I almsot feel like a bridesmaid with all of the attention placed upon me lately, but believe me I will be there in spirit for you Pardus.

RackMaster

Nasty-Dirty-Canuck
SOF Support
Whoever sends Free his next package, ensure to put in a couple new belts. :D

And as for Pardus, well I'd love to come to Cuba to support you through your wedding and sex change but I don't fly well...I'll send flowers...what's your favourite flowers? lol