Fresh roasted coffee, gear advice, etc

I actually haven't see it listed just like that. Good reference.

New thick, syrupy Brazil is in:

http://www.westcoastroasting.com/brazil-dry-process-pedra-branca/

This is a 'big' coffee. There are chocolate, caramel, and floral notes in the dry aroma, but add water: huge, syrupy mouthfeel, loads of dark chocolate notes, candied orange peel, and light florals carry the cup, and it's just immensely satisfying, and well balanced.

Last edited by a moderator:
True story! :D

OK, I'm experimenting with other shipping methods, still USPS priority, just better rates. This weekend, to anywhere CONUS: 1lb = $4, 2-6lbs = $8, 7-9lbs = $12. Shadowspear discount is now 10%, but it's still in your favor.

I'll be raising shipping prices after the weekend, but will still offer flat rate shipping on 1lb, which is totally new for me...

I'm keeping the shipping as above. It used to cost $6-12 to ship one lb, and while many people did it, it kept a LOT of people from trying me out. A flat $4 for 1lb makes it a much easier jump. And with the tiers above, it never costs more than $4/lb, and goes as low as $1.25 or so.

13903235_10153885633540669_4399146502370277859_n.jpg

That's how the bags look when shipped in the flat rate envelopes. I'm pretty surprised they're holding up this well!

Same farm as the last El Salvador, just yellow bourbon instead of red (type of bean), and wet process, not dry. Really outstanding stuff. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back