Georgian Special Forces Brigade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah dude, keep in mind those guys are not professionals in that art. For only 2:49 minutes they were allowed to demonstrate, they obviously learned to perform moves/stunts that would impress mainstream public. Some of them were obviously way over the top. Like noone with a rifle would try to stab you with the barrel ;-)

You have no idea of what you are talking about.

whatever dude. Care to explain ?

What is there to explain? You aren't Military, you don't have any experience, you don't know what you are talking about. Stop trying to act like you are an expert.

I'll warn you right now, keep calling me or other vetted members of this site "dude" and your stay here will be a short one.
Got that "dude"?

What is there to explain? You aren't Military, you don't have any experience, you don't know what you are talking about. Stop trying to act like you are an expert.

I'll warn you right now, keep calling me or other vetted members of this site "dude" and your stay here will be a short one.
Got that "dude"?

It wasn't meant to be disrespectful to start with.

Well that's simply wrong. I am not military true but the thing is, I have experience in martial arts so I quite know what I am talking about regarded that, so maybe pardus explains me his concerns in a bit friendlier way ? I'll treat the people here as friendly as I can so I expect the same treatment.

GeneralL is unsatisfied with my locking of the thread and decided to self-select.

GeneralL: Dude, we wish you the best in your future endeavors. YOU allowed the thread to devolve and YOU are the one who doesn't quite "get it." I'm not going to hold the hand of every photo sharing fanboy on the site, particularly when they display attitude. Your cheeky, disrespectful attitude is why the thread was locked and why you are gone. The sad thing is the thread was going well and you had some pretty awesome photos.

Now, would anyone else like to walk out of their lane, flexing their big mouth and big brain? The rain in Spain falls mainly on the....

NO.

Grumpy cat sends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back