Georgian State Security Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgia133

Unverified
These are Georgian State Security Service special operators. Please tell me they're using legit crye avs and not some knockoff

photo removed by irritated mod.

Last edited by a moderator:
Google is your friend. The Georgia State Security Service is in the country of Georgia, Not the USA state of Georgia. They can wear what they want.
I am from Georgia. There is no public record of gear used by SSS. does it look like legit Crye to you? Why is everyone so hostile in this community god damn. Oh I just remembered most of you are veterans. Understandable🤣

Google is your friend. The Georgia State Security Service is in the country of Georgia, Not the USA state of Georgia. They can wear what they want.
Im not from the state im from the country and currently reside here.

Being you are from the country of Georgia then you should know if what they are wearing is legit. Those of us in the USA would have no idea. What I see I would say their command has approved of it.

[GROUP=]
Being you are from the country of Georgia then you should know if what they are wearing is legit. Those of us in the USA would have no idea.

[/GROUP] i asked in your opinion does it look like legit crye? And i just said there is no public record. I guess the saying. Are marines seriously unable to read?

[GROUP=]

[/GROUP] i asked in your opinion does it look like legit crye? And i just said there is no public record. I guess the saying. Are marines seriously unable to read?
For this you’re taking a break. And some points so I can assure it doesn’t happen again.

Don’t address staff- or other Marines on this site- the way you did.

Get verified. You’ll have some time to get your documents together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back