Glock Question

ok, i'm aware of the unsupportet chamber of the G22 and not to reload th .40s&w brass from a G22. this problem could be managed by an supported IGB barrel, but with the IGBbarrel malfunction with some bullet types are possible, thats no option for a back up boarhunting pistol.
i always thought (caused by the romrs) the 10mm auto ist to strong for polymer guns.
the 10mm auto is rare to find here in germany, its expensive and not used by any kind of military/le so facts are hard to get.

ok, i'm aware of the unsupportet chamber of the G22 and not to reload th .40s&w brass from a G22. this problem could be managed by an supported IGB barrel, but with the IGBbarrel malfunction with some bullet types are possible, thats no option for a back up boarhunting pistol.
i always thought (caused by the romrs) the 10mm auto ist to strong for polymer guns.
the 10mm auto is rare to find here in germany, its expensive and not used by any kind of military/le so facts are hard to get.

You can reload brass fired from or for use in a factory barrel.

ETA: I am not knocking re-loads Hollis lol;)

LOL, it is the reloader that tends to cause all the excitement. Mistakes happen, but then some people are just a mistake. ;) They should never reload.

From what I have heard, it is the bullet that matters. Also a problem with lead bullets is that no all lead bullets are the same. Lead can be pure lead (very soft) to hard cast lead.

I reload my brass... I just don't use my brass a hundred times before swapping it out.

Back