Head shot I Hate you, but thank you!

I big thanks goes out to all of you that were a part of the invasion. I work with a 2nd Batt guy and hear a little of what you all went through. HS, glad to have met you at the shoot and no you cant push in my stool.......

Great thread, for all that were part of Panama, much respect to you guys. The stories never get old and I'd never turn one down. RLTW

20 yr's ago you started to make History and then you were apart of making that History!:cool:

I Raise my Mug to you and all my Brothers who were getting ready to make that Memorable Jump into History! I envy and Salute all of you!

I also Raise my Mug to those that risked a Court Martial to Join their Brothers with no thought other than to get into the Fight (yes Luna ,YOU)

To You my Brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry I missed this thread. Some would call me stupid as fuck since I had two huge reasons not to go. My first son was born on Dec 14 and I could have went home on emergency leave, but chose to put it off not knowing what was coming. Then I got hurt fast roping and I was told I wouldn't be going under no circumstance due to my injuries. Fuck that. I was litterally in tears when I watched the birds take off.

My hat is off to the others that made the 'insertion' with me. I would never had participated if it wasn't for them. When I was able to hook up with my platoon on Rio Hato, the looks on their faces I will never forget.

I still feel guilty because I didn't get there quite soon enough. Some of the rounds should have been meant for me.

Larry, you are still missed and thought of every fucking day. I will wear a bracelet with your name on it until it is time for me to join you.

Rangers Lead The Way!!!

Back