Hello from Canukistan

I want to break it up across five days.
Monday Tuesday Thursday Friday Saturday.
Falchion says:
Don't be a bitch.
Liam says:
Wednesday and Sunday are resting days.
Falchion says:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
Sunday is the day of rest.
Liam says:
Dude I need time for school.
Falchion says:
No you don't.
Liam says:
Yes I do.
Wednesday I might do swimming then.
Is that better?
Make Wednesday a swimming day?
Falchion says:
Don't bother.
Exercises the wrong muscles for what you're going to be doing.
Liam says:
But we have a swim test?
>.<
Water Confidence is always nice.
Bet the CF they'll find a way to dickhole it.

Man my friend is really motivational when it comes schooling. :ROFLMAO:

I thought you said he could post in this intro thread only. But then again Im drunk. Oh..PP..welcome to SS. The hard way. :sneaky:

Unless I can't read a clock, He posted in the camoflague thread an hour after he was instructed to only post in the Intro thread.

Unless I can't read a clock, He posted in the camoflague thread an hour after he was instructed to only post in the Intro thread.
Oooooh well still the "you can only post here" predated that and sort of grandfathered that in..in my mind. Perhaps in his too. This compounded by the addition of daylight savings time in one day is all confusuing. Just this one time I vote for a little slack but then again..Im drinking and when Im sober I may have an entirely different opinion of this transaction.

ETA I notice I spelled CONFUSING wrong but since it made me laugh Im leaving it like that. Carry on...

Oooooh well still the "you can only post here" predated that and sort of grandfathered that in..in my mind. Perhaps in his too. This compounded by the addition of daylight savings time in one day is all confusuing. Just this one time I vote for a little slack but then again..Im drinking and when Im sober I may have an entirely different opinion of this transaction.

ETA I notice I spelled CONFUSING wrong but since it made me laugh Im leaving it like that. Carry on...

Negative. His final post in the Camo thread was well after he was warned.

See what happens when we treat women with dignity and respect? They get all uppity and shit.... :D

Funny that the color of his pineapple is almost an exact match of the BANNED banner purple...

This user is the perfect example of why teenagers don't need to be here...

Back