Here we go again?

You’re the Michael Jordan of lowering the bar bud.
Oh man. Can I offer.... you could have said that kid is "the Michael Scott of lowering the bar."

Just consider the parallels. Let it roll around in your head. Try it on for size.
You know I'm right.

No matter what your DoD mandated "Pride Pox EO briefing" told you, at the pit of your core, you know something is off in Wonderland.

One is a group of people who don’t bother me, the other ruins my news feeds and Shadowspear scrolling.
Oh. Good, well, I hope the group that ruins your day gets posted 10x more than normal.

Dave Chappelle Player Haters Ball GIF

Naw dude. I’d take the gays over alt right losers with hentai pillows any day.
Yeah... both of those groups are symptoms of a sick society. Since we're talking about Monkey/Pride Pox, it's easy to see who has a culture of spreading disease. Especially with the AID's epidemic of the 80's.

"Bug Chasing" is a thing in the Pride Pox community. That community and their offshoots have historically been strongholds for deviant behaviors. Yet these same "communities" are being coddled and their societally destructive behaviors are celebrated or swept under the rug.

Stick your head in the sand if you want, it's not gonna change a thing.

Yeah... both of those groups are symptoms of a sick society. Since we're talking about Monkey/Pride Pox, it's easy to see who has a culture of spreading disease. Especially with the AID's epidemic of the 80's.

"Bug Chasing" is a thing in the Pride Pox community. That community and their offshoots have historically been strongholds for deviant behaviors. Yet these same "communities" are being coddled and their societally destructive behaviors are celebrated or swept under the rug.

Stick your head in the sand if you want, it's not gonna change a thing.
Keep spouting unfounded, misguided statements all you want, it won’t make them true.

Fucking ChiCom lackey.

Keep spouting unfounded, misguided statements all you want, it won’t make them true.

Fucking ChiCom lackey.
Again, look up "bug chasing". Look up the freely available social media posts the community makes during their rallies. The media is out there.
It's been posted here before. I don't know why you fail to see the connection. Remove emotion and you can see that something isn't right societally.

Unblocking for a minute to see if he’s still up to his old ways…

backing up homer simpson GIF

Yep, back to ”block” again.

Dear @ShadowSpear ,

All I want for Christmas are some mod powers , that “community known for its degenerate ways” comment is way the fuck out of line.
You need to relax.

Definition of DEGENERATE
Definition of DEGENERACY

1660690656125.png

1660691140379.png

Last edited:
Back