Here we go again?

Again, look up "bug chasing". Look up the freely available social media posts the community makes during their rallies. The media is out there.
It's been posted here before. I don't know why you fail to see the connection. Remove emotion and you can see that something isn't right societally.

You need to relax.

Definition of DEGENERATE
Definition of DEGENERACY

Bug chasing isn’t synonymous with homosexuality. You seem to be conflating those two. Which you are doing intentionally, as you are, in the parlance of your 4chan brothers-

“A beta cuck soy boy bitch.”

Your posting is a pox on this forum’s butthole
Ok can we please focus on the positive, everyone? Look at this post, from Salty. I mean- it's clear. It's concise. it's the only post on this whole board that has anything to do with the thread that it's in... I just...
The Office Crying GIF

Well, this thread has gone to shit.
Threads that try to dissect the craziness behind protected, "woke", social groups tend to go that way.

Same shenanigans.

Add on: In the 2020 riot thread, when we had useful idiots burning down cities, there were similar response patterns.

Sex between men, not skin contact, is fueling monkeypox, new research suggests

A group of scientists are now leaning more towards actual sexual transmission, rather than skin-to-skin transmission.

They are hesitant to say it is the primary cause, but they are stating it “more readily” transmits through anal and oral intercourse between men.

There is nothing wrong in stating this. It’s in the best interests of those most at risk to know the truth. To muddle it with ambiguities just to avoid offending anyone is a disservice.

Back