Here ya go

Gunz

Combined Action
Verified Military
SEAL TEAM The TV series. Coming this fall. :wall:

SEAL TEAM - CBS.com

It's got everything including hot babes who do the mission briefs and go on the Herkies with them...a Malinois K9 (that part I like)...and lots of macho can-do "we got this" kind of dialogue. What's not to like?

Last edited:
Oh, hell no.

Failure is not an option for the Navy SEALs—the world’s most elite, special ops forces. In this action-packed new drama, these stealthy and fearless warriors conduct high-risk clandestine missions against impossible odds. And when they return to the home front they face stress of a different nature. Keeping secrets, deploying at a moment’s notice, and the knowledge that each assignment could be their last takes a toll on them and their families.

I looked up the crew, specifically the directors/ writers/ producers and...WTF? Executive producers for Justified, ER, Homeland, Shameless, Longmire... This series looks cheesy like Chuck E. but guys with substantial hits under their belts are heavily involved?

The world makes no sense.

It's got a few positive things going for it.

It's on CBS, who historically has done a pretty good job of portraying the Military in a positive light.
- Magnum PI
- JAG
- Tour of Duty
- NCIS (all of them)
- The Unit

Speaking of The Unit. I hope they don't fuck this up by spending more time on the dopey girlfriend and wives than the do the missions.

The fucking broads in The Unit drove me absolutely nuts.

- The Unit

Speaking of The Unit. I hope they don't fuck this up by spending more time on the dopey girlfriend and wives than the do the missions.

The fucking broads in The Unit drove me absolutely nuts.

It was entertaining for a few episodes. Go in with low expectations and you can enjoy something that silly. After about 6 or 7 episodes though? The wives and girlfriends made me hate my own life much less their lives and the plots/ secondary stories were less believable than the Jetsons. Jane, I stopped that crazy thing and never looked back. You're in good hands with Allstate.

The mighty SEAL PR machine at work....first Six on the History Channel, now this....

NBC has The Brave, and CW has Valor. Both military/special ops shows, both utterly filled with clown shoes and fucked upedness based on some clips and description.

I mean...it looks about 100000000000% better than Quantico.

Isn't that the one that you learned at the beginning had a mole in it and the viewer had to try and guess who it was? Yeah, I have no time for that shit. Never watched an episode.

Isn't that the one that you learned at the beginning had a mole in it and the viewer had to try and guess who it was? Yeah, I have no time for that shit. Never watched an episode.
As soon as I saw the trailer which had a love story in during FBI training I never even attempted. Too many shows to watch and not enough time. It premiered when I was still working in the Plans Sections so I was either at Rugby Practice or lifting when it was on.

The SEALs are the Kardashians of the SOF community.

It was suggested by the Bodyguard Group of Beverly Hills that Kim start using "former military or Navy SEALs who are expertly trained" after the Paris robbery episode.

Kismet!

Now we should stop talking about her before @AWP dusts off the hammer.

Back