Hi from training

M

Matthew M.

I haven't been able to log on for a few months because I've been in BCT. Now I'm in AIT and my Drill Sargents are giving us a few more privledges. I've finally gotten a couple hours to use a computer, so I wanted to check in so you'd know I'm still following Shadow Spear.

I didn't get a chance to tell you about what I'm training for before I left. My MOS is 21B and I'm doing my training at Fort Leonard Wood. Overall it's been pretty uneventful, especially now that we're in AIT. The training we're doing isn't as complicated as the 'Engineer' name makes it sound. I graduate on September 5 and am going back home for a couple weeks for hometown recruiting. I'll check back in then.

Way to go, Matthew! Keep up the good work and be sure to keep us up to date on your progress. Best wishes on your continued success...

Good to hear from you. Keep driving on and keep us informed.

Thank you for volunteering your service and signing the dotted line. ;)

I graduate on September 5 and am going back home for a couple weeks for hometown recruiting. I'll check back in then.

You seem to have forgotten about Airborne School, I'll assume it was a typo and let it slide :D

Grats man and welcome

Back