How about that Hunter Biden laptop...

Looks like the FBI are getting pushback for being corrupt shitbags. So much so that they've created a taskforce to stop the peasants from harrassing them for doing such a shit job reining in Hunter Biden and his criminal family.

FBI creates new unit to investigate Hunter Biden probe threats

These people need to be fired, lose their pay, benefits, and pensions. Especially considering the US taxpayer is the one on the hook for their bennies.

You have it all wrong, its the violent seditionists who are after our Red Coats..I mean FLEOs for keeping America safe from fascism, even at the expense of drug and human trafficking investigations.

You hear about that crazy military sniper they took out a few weeks ago? Man, glad to live in the home of the brave.

H. Biden storms in interupting, then walks out of Congressional hearing debating weather or not to charge him in contempt. D bag Moskawitz of Fla. claims several Republicans also flouted congressional subpoenas.

I chose a RS article because i wanted to show how slanted the coverage was. The left is still claiming political persecution as Trump sits with 4 separate cases against him in the election year.

Hunter Biden Walks Out on MTG During Wild Contempt Hearing

Last edited:
Back