Hurricane Matthew

Yeah bro.....on top of the 10 in we got last week......its gonna get real!

Reminds me of Floyd in Sep 99 (similar track too).....heavy rains weeks before the storm caused more flooding then expected.

TRACK

MAX_WEB_TROP_ATL14_swath_1280x720.jpg

I hope everyone stocked up on foods.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I am in central NC. We got a little rain with Floyd, but nothing like down east. I was set to go to Cape Cod for vacation the day after Floyd hit; my boss let me go, but as soon as I got back I was in a helo or on a boat for a few days. That flooding was massive.

Eastern NC is saturated already, a hurricane is gonna make it sporty.

I'm about an hour NE of Tampa so we might get some of the edge. I'm sipping a refreshing beersicle right now and am not concerned.

well it's about time we had a hurricane party in the B's.

It's funny, when you're in the bricks and aren't responsible to pay for the damages, you are all for the hurricane parties. Then, when you buy a house and you see a storm roll through, you begin to wish it to miss you. Like eastern NC, here in SE Virginia we are pretty soaked, too. Just last week our school system was closed for two days from heavy rainfall and flooded streets. Can't imagine where this new water will go.

You guys near the coasts need to batten down or make some plans to unass the AO. Cat 3 as of this am and expected to strengthen.

I think this one has the potential to loop back and revisit people, sucks as I am headed to FL in 8 days.

If you get hit once, that's just bad luck and crappy circumstance. Get hit twice, God is speaking to you. That would be just awful.

The NHC says this is going to be a CAT 4 when it hits SE Florida. Max winds right now are 125, strengthening expected. Seriously...if you live on the east coast of Florida, GTFO. This is one big ass bad motherfucker.

094542.gif

Back