I have gone to MEPs and completed my ASVAB and Physical; (Waiver Issue)

Patella_96

Unverified
Hello All,

I apologize for my unprofessional behavior several months ago. I have since completed the tasks assigned to me and I am currently in the process of submitting my waiver. However, I'm running into an issue regarding my expungement and obtaining documentation. There is no record of my arrest due to an expungement I completed with a private attorney. My recruiter is essentially asking me for a letter from the probation division stating that I was there and I completed my requirements, however they have no record that I was there so they can't even write on a military form that there is no record of any crime. But as far as my recruiter is telling me based on what MEPs told him, I NEED that in order to enlist. I don't know what I should do. Should I pursue that letter until I get something from the court or should I just send in my waiver as is? How would I even pursue getting something like that if I'm told they can't do it by the officer in charge of the division?

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Respectfully,

Patella

No not yet I was under the impression that it was only something the PTI division of my local court could do. I’ll act on this information. Thank you.

Back