I learn something everyday

Make sure when you go on a cruise you crop dust the elevators. When people who speak languages other then English come in and you can hear them complaining.. you don't know what exactly they're saying but oh, you know what they're talking about.

I accidentally did it to a woman in the grocery store yesterday. For the record, Irish coffee and eggs for breakfast makes for a potent combination. It didn't help that she looked like Malin Akerman and smelled like something banned by the Treaty of Versailles. Oh well.

When you fart and leave the area suddenly, it's called "crop dusting."

Who needs the Urban Dictionary when you have three 20-something males for offspring. I'm sure glad all that money I shelled out for college educations is reaping benefits. :wall:

They all need to join the Marines.

I know what it is, have never, ever, used the term around my kids (but I have used 'dutch oven' :)), but my 12 year-old son uses the term.

Last year, my partner Stacey and I were working. We had a rather sick old lady, septic shock but awake / lethargic, no pressure but she talked. Anyhow. I am on bench seat, getting a line started, Stacey was getting lady on monitor and O2, spiking fluids. I crop dusted. Stacey looked at me and whispered: "dude, she shit herself". I was like, "No Stac, that was me". Pt. looked at me and asked if I needed the ambulance more than her. We all laughed, pt. got fluids and orders for pressors and I dropped a deuce back at the station after the job.

M.

Once looked around in a HUGE baggage hall and saw noone. Farted and felt better when, suddenly, DRAMA. "Excuse me could you please tell me blah blah blah." I could see her nose twitching once it hit her. I gave her the quickest reply possible and got the hell out of there.

I still can't figure out where she was hiding.

I know what it is, have never, ever, used the term around my kids (but I have used 'dutch oven' :)), but my 12 year-old son uses the term.

When the boys were little, they called farts "pumpers" because the word "fart" was frowned upon. They could use certain swear words once in a while (damn, hell, shit) but only if they requested and were granted special permission first.

Who needs the Urban Dictionary when you have three 20-something males for offspring. I'm sure glad all that money I shelled out for college educations is reaping benefits. :wall:

Oh man, you and I should talk. I have the same three boys living here.

There is a theory that children can understand, and repeat complex words at an early age. I have tested that theory in long-term trials 11 different times. Not once could I get the wee ones to say, "son of a bitch" or "nasal congestion". All 11 did succeed in saying shit, and f#&k, with no formal training at all.

I do think my Huskey said "son of a bitch" to my wife on several occasions; good dog:sneaky:.

Maria got mad at me a few months ago. I was teaching her 12 year old niece the alternate purple Barney song:

"I love you, you love me, lets get together and kill Barney, with a knife to the throat and a bullet to the head, look everybody, Barneys dead".

Little did I know her 5 year old niece was listening from the other room and she repeated it that night at her home, in front of her mom and dad. Maria got the call the next morning, her sister asking where she heard it. Maria blamed it on the 5 year old male cousins. I heard shit all week. That is what a Tio (Spanish for uncle) is for!

M.

My 13 year-old son uses the words "suck" and "blow" far for much for my liking and I have to reign him in. They will let out an occasional "damn", but they are pretty good. Of course it's because I really, really, monitor myself around them.

My 13 year-old son uses the words "suck" and "blow" far for much for my liking and I have to reign him in. They will let out an occasional "damn", but they are pretty good. Of course it's because I really, really, monitor myself around them.

My 5 year old daughter spilled her drink at dinner a few nights ago. She let out a very slow "ooooooh shiiiiiit". As my wife began to give her the don't say that speech, my oldest daughter and I about fell out of our chairs laughing. The funny part is that my wife thinks our daughter learned it from me. But yet fails to hear herself screaming shit and God damnit every morning as she trys to wrangle those kids ready for school.

They start dropping F bombs, I'll admit my participation in their vulgar vocabulary. But until then, it wasn't me.

This reminds me of how I unintentionally taught the nephew how to growl. Long story short, I helped care for my nephew when he was a few months old, to a little over two. Infant nephew would hear me burp and try to mimic. Since he couldn't mimic my burp, he would growl. He would bare his little teeth and go, "grrrrrrrr".:ROFLMAO:

Never taught him swears though, I think my sister would have murdered me.

You think that is the way to go until they come home after they hit the fleet and go:

'DAD CHECK THIS OUT - OIL CHECK' then they try to jam a finger up someone's ass, and calmly say "You're a quart low"

Or even more juvenile - they knife hand straight up or down someone's ass crack, and when that person turns around, bewildered and violent, your sons will hold out their hand flat and say:

"Credit Card Approved, Can I have your signature here please?"

Then you'll wish they stuck to innocent things like Crop Dusting. Marines are gay.

Back