Not Work Safe I LEARNED IT BY WATCHING YOU!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF IT WASN'T FOR TACOS TUESDAY WOULD BE REFERRED TO AS "PRE-WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I LOVE ME SOME TACOS, BUT WHAT ELSE DOES TUESDAY HAVE TO OFFER??????????

YOUR MOM! THAT'S ALL TUESDAY HAS TO OFFER AND SHE'S AVAILABLE ALL WEEK LONG, SO SUCK IT, TUESDAY!!!!!!!! JUST LIKE YOUR MOM!!!!!!!!!!! SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF IT WASN'T FOR TACOS TUESDAY WOULD BE REFERRED TO AS "PRE-WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I LOVE ME SOME TACOS, BUT WHAT ELSE DOES TUESDAY HAVE TO OFFER??????????

YOUR MOM! THAT'S ALL TUESDAY HAS TO OFFER AND SHE'S AVAILABLE ALL WEEK LONG, SO SUCK IT, TUESDAY!!!!!!!! JUST LIKE YOUR MOM!!!!!!!!!!! SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your mom has too much cheese on the taco for Tuesday, we'll save her for hump day Wednesday, and then possibly do a little throwback Thursday, but then we'll release her, as is always appropriate on FREEDOM FRIDAY!!!

Reactions: AWP
Dear [Shadowspear Member],

We thank you for bringing this to our attention. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer satisfaction and to ensure the highest possible quality of service, we are pleased to announce a new retraining plan, From the Shadows. From the Shadows is a comprehensive training initiative designed with you the member in mind. FTS utilizes industry experts in a controlled setting to maximize our staff's learning potential. Classes and instructors include:

Consideration for Others I - @x SF med
Consideration for Others II - @pardus
Talking Gooder: English and You - @Polar Bear
Thugs, Hugs, and Bugs: SERE for Your Inner Child - @amlove21

Plus many more!

We value each and every one of you and welcome your feedba.....OR YOU CAN JUST MAN THE FUCK UP LIKE YOU DID AT COLE RANGE!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING KIDS THESE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought finding out today that my mom officially best cancer was the highlight of the day, instead, @Freefalling posting this. This is in competition....

M.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back