Intermittant fasting....

I do keto with intermittent fasting. I enjoy it, no bloating, regular BM’s, feel good almost all the time.

Hey man, Metamucil, keto, and a regular eating schedule full of green leafy veggies can get you there.

I think I'm still a little messed up from all the narcs I had in the fall and winter. It is better than it was. But my goodness, I feel like I live on colace, senokot, and mirilax.

One of my coworkers had very good results with this. I might give it a crack now I'm not doing shift work- which isn't an excuse but it's an added complication to life. I'd go back on keto but I'd be buying two lots of groceries then, one for me and one for the others in the household so not an option again unfortunately (I had great results from it).

It might, but right now I can't eat nuts. I have trismus (think lockjaw), my mouth only opens about an inch. If it isn't liquid or soft, I ain't getting it in my pie hole.

Almond butter Sir. Costco right up the road from you has 2 delicious options. 1 is organic, the other is organic but says its organic so its 2 times as much. Either way you'll be pooping in no time!!!!

;-)

Fasting is done by poor people and they aren’t very healthy.

Yesterday was the first time the wifey came back from the store and was like...its getting expensive to eat. That made me think of this post and then Ryan's videos where he talks about eating healthy costs alot:

NSFW

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I just had a hip joint replacement. The anesthesia and post op oxy blocked me up. They were giving me stool softeners. I had hard labor to deliver a concrete block.

I said, look guys, forget the stool softener and fiber pills. Just give me some freakin Metamucil. I take it at home, it works.

One glass.

Next morning, a perfectly cylindrical, flawlessly smooth, coffee brown advanced capability Mark 48 torpedo slipped effortlessly and stealthily into the depths of the James A. Haley VA hospital’s sanitary drainage network.

Love the smell of victory in the morning.

I just had a hip joint replacement. The anesthesia and post op oxy blocked me up. They were giving me stool softeners. I had hard labor to deliver a concrete block.

I said, look guys, forget the stool softener and fiber pills. Just give me some freakin Metamucil. I take it at home, it works.

One glass.

Next morning, a perfectly cylindrical, flawlessly smooth, coffee brown advanced capability Mark 48 torpedo slipped effortlessly and stealthily into the depths of the James A. Haley VA hospital’s sanitary drainage network.

Love the smell of victory in the morning.

After my cancer surgery I had an ileus (guts did not work), kept me in the hospital an extra week. Had multiple imaging, GI consult, the whole 9 yards. Basically they said it was the anesthesia and pain meds and it would work itself out.

Three times a day, every day for a month, a third gallon of water, mirilax, colace, and docusate. I went poopless for 2 weeks before I ended up passing a cinder block.

I can't say it was the worst part of that awful time, but it definitely makes the top 3.

Almonds....1/2 cup to 1 cup a day. The magnesium Makes magic happen and it comes out silky smooth!!!!!!

:thumbsup::ninja:
I've got questions about this buddy (or anyone else) I haven't pooped in 3-4 days, I'm on travel. There's a port a john, so not ideal- but It's fine.

If I eat a 1/2 cup of almond slivers- do you think it will it make me shit? I've been eating a giant amount of food like an idiot-Edited: in TMI bm news- great success doing the poops. 1 point for digestive health. Just had to ask people here and in person. Who'd a thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back