Interrogator Issues

Marauder06

Intel Enabler
Verified SOF
Sierra Vista, AZ – From dealing with uncooperative detainees during interrogation to piecing together critical intelligence, military interrogators have experienced it all. But the experience for female interrogators is sometimes even tougher. Some have said they’ve had enough.

“Look, I know we’re supposed to be all about human behavior, but this is getting out of hand,” says SPC Holly McWhite, a 23 year-old 5’8” 36-24-36 blonde-haired, blue-eyed, Human Intelligence (HUMINT) Collector with the 309th Military Intelligence Battalion.

McWhite expresses a common complaint of a female typically practicing the craft of a HUMINT professional: Male soldiers cannot apparently distinguish between illicitation from a female to a female ”being into you”, as McWhite phrases it.

During exercises on elicitation and tactical source operations, McWhite struggles to contain her irritation. “When I ask for your contact information, I just really want to exploit your phone and email for other contacts. If I task you, I am not hitting on you! I am this close to punching someone in the dick! Either that or calling Equal Opportunity Office and file a complaint against…the unit. One of the two.”

link

On a more serious note, female 'gators are some of the best in the biz from my experience. I don't know if it's the psychology mind fuck for a guy from middle east culture (more used to beating his women and covering them up) getting his world turned upside down by a female, or just that they, like most males, are terrified of a pissed off female - but it worked.

Also, you wanna see an entire Ranger strike force on the treadmill/elyptical's at once? Go to the Balad gym circa 2008-09 around the time that the female 'gator was doing her usual stair stepper routine (the treadmill/elypticals were behind the stair stepper machine). It was mesmerizing.

Also, you wanna see an entire Ranger strike force on the treadmill/elyptical's at once? Go to the Balad gym circa 2008-09 around the time that the female 'gator was doing her usual stair stepper routine (the treadmill/elypticals were behind the stair stepper machine). It was mesmerizing.

You talking about that civilian? :thumbsup:

Holly lived in same apartment bldg as me before in Scottsdale, Arizona. Funny article about her complaining everyone hits on her. She hit on me knowing I lived in same bldg with my girlfriend Amanda. She was always asking for me to take her for rides on my motorcycle. Holly, if you happen to read this then stop being so full of yourself. Yes, she is a cute female but nothing special.

Holly lived in same apartment bldg as me before in Scottsdale, Arizona. Funny article about her complaining everyone hits on her. She hit on me knowing I lived in same bldg with my girlfriend Amanda. She was always asking for me to take her for rides on my motorcycle. Holly, if you happen to read this then stop being so full of yourself. Yes, she is a cute female but nothing special.

Bro you know that's a Duffleblog article you just resurrected with your necropost, right?

What are you talking about?

Bro you know that's a Duffleblog article you just resurrected with your necropost, right?

Exactly! O_o

Back