Intro- Paramedic Interested in SOF

Bougie55

Unverified
I am a 24 year old interested in joining Army SOF. I have a bachelors degree in International Business with a Minor in German. While I was in college I played Rugby for 2 years then was a Volunteer Firefighter/EMT for 3. I recently completed Paramedic school and as of this month I am both National registry and Texas state certified. I currently work as an ER tech at Children's Dallas emergency department and as a new Paramedic at Acadian Ambulance. My goal here is to learn as much as I can from the mentors on this site and prepare myself the right way for selection.

I am a 24 year old interested in joining Army SOF. I have a bachelors degree in International Business with a Minor in German. While I was in college I played Rugby for 2 years then was a Volunteer Firefighter/EMT for 3. I recently completed Paramedic school and as of this month I am both National registry and Texas state certified. I currently work as an ER tech at Children's Dallas emergency department and as a new Paramedic at Acadian Ambulance. My goal here is to learn as much as I can from the mentors on this site and prepare myself the right way for selection.

Hey Bougie! I was a 23 year old rugby player in the TRU (Texas Rugby Union) when I went SOF! Do it! Let me know how I can help!

Back