Intro- Rogman Reporting....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogman

Unverified
-Thanks to RB for the invite-

Retired SF NCO here. Spent nearly all my time in 7th SFG from 1989 until 2003. Two tours in Panama, the second of which extended into Puerto Rico. Most of my time was spent in C/3/7 with my time between being in 2nd BN.

I'm an 18C that turned into an 18Z.

I continue to support SOF as a contractor on Bragg. I consider myself lucky to be in a position to support the Force.

I find myself reading the forum more often then posting. It may take me 5 years to get into triple digit posts. :D

Rogman

If your a friend of RB's then your a friend of mine. Condolences though. :D

Welcome to Shadowspear !!!

Thanks.

Last night I finished the night with a pitcher of Blue Moon. None of the women would drink it. Guess it wasn't clear enough for them.

Just asked the old lady where we were going tonight? She backed down. Thank goodness.

Gonna go bust open a bottle of home brew.

Rogman

-Thanks to RB for the invite-

Retired SF NCO here. Spent nearly all my time in 7th SFG from 1989 until 2003. Two tours in Panama, the second of which extended into Puerto Rico. Most of my time was spent in C/3/7 with my time between being in 2nd BN.

I'm an 18C that turned into an 18Z.

I continue to support SOF as a contractor on Bragg. I consider myself lucky to be in a position to support the Force.

I find myself reading the forum more often then posting. It may take me 5 years to get into triple digit posts. :D

Rogman

Condolences on being one of RB's compadres, but at least you were a bomb-man, not just a lowly bravo like RB }:-)... I was a bravo, but I got better by going to to the delta reclass...

Welcome aboard, brother.

Send beer. We like homebrew.

Knowing RB = a minus

Drinking beer = a positive

A Homebrewer = Priceless

Welcome aboard!

:doh: Now you've done it... prepare to be invaded... NEVER EVER volunteer you're a home brewer! :doh:

Welcome - I think - I'll make up my mind once I taste a little of your homebrew. :D

LL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back