Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

IssMESayeed

Unverified
Hey everybody,

I'm a brand new bravo in 3/5SFG, on my first deployment right now. Was super bored doing surfing when I stumbled upon this site. Seemed like a cool place to get the answer to questions I might have with out looking like a complete dumb ass in front of the team! (that happens enough:)) All kidding aside, happy to be here......

Welcome to SS.

Stand close to the Troll as there is much to learn.

RF 1

A single MOS Bravo... you will learn young padawan, you will learn... (this place is like Drowning Creek in Spring or Fall... cold, but you get used to it and there might be a chance for a fire on the other side...)

Ignore RF1, he's just a pilot and a doctor, he has no superpowers and is jealous of the SF mojo... makes a good cup of coffee though.

I'm going to see if there are any other guys from the 7th to help you out....

Welcome aboard brother...

A single MOS Bravo... you will learn young padawan, you will learn... (this place is like Drowning Creek in Spring or Fall... cold, but you get used to it and there might be a chance for a fire on the other side...)

Ignore RF1, he's just a pilot and a doctor, he has no superpowers and is jealous of the SF mojo... makes a good cup of coffee though.

I'm going to see if there are any other guys from the 7th to help you out....

Welcome aboard brother...

Hahaha.....gotcha.

Welcome to SS and the 5th Legion. Troll will steer you right. He too was once a Bravo (back when muzzle loaders were standard issue) before he joined the ranks of his better educated brethen..........

Very impressive profile...

25. Graduated the Q in December of 2011, and am now enjoying team life here in the legion! So far so good on my first deployment.....

If the Troll approves you, it's doesn't mean anything good...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back