Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobile groundhog

Verified Military
Morning,
I am a SSG in the army. Currently a free agent. I have done a 13 month deployment to Baghdad. I am an intelligence analyst and I joined to learn about the JIB.
V/R
Mobile Groundhog

I corresponded with mobile groundhog via AKO, verified military and good first impression. I think he'll fit in well here.

I corresponded with mobile groundhog via AKO, verified military and good first impression. I think he'll fit in well here.

Just the right level of dysfunctional, hmmm? :D

Welcome MGH - now get the hell out of my back yard! I'm tired of tripping over your piles of dirt and not getting a chance to twap you with a little lead... :eek: :D

LL

1. you had an NCO correspond with him and relay the jist of the conversation.
2. an NCO verified the SSG
3. your NCO told you he made a good first impression
4. anything you say must be carfully interpreted by NCO's... we'll see if he fits in well here...

Welcome MGH... too bad you have Mara vouching for you off the bat, nobody really respects him anyway:-":ROFLMAO:

Gentlemen,
Thankyou for all the responses, this is going to be the place for me. Marauder thankyou for the kind words. SF MED I love it but Marauder has my respect any officer that knows how to target has all of my respect. And everyone else thankyou for your service and I hope only to be able to fill the shoes(well placed on the throat of the enemy) that you have already been in and do it the proper level of service required while putting the fear of god into any group who wishes to cause problems in my country or any of my brothers lives.
MGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back