Intro

What special forces branch should I join?

• Nevy EOD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marrine Recon

• You are not ready yet but you will be soon!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
129209085811355782.jpg

4..just ta be sure ta be sure eye! :thumbsup:

Not sure that qualifies as an invocation... methinks it's more like Beetlejuice, ya know where you say his name three times fast or something like that... or maybe it's curses interspersed around his name, or maniacal laughter accompanied by "that damn Troll" while reading his posts... you know the drill.

LL

Hey everyone my name is Adan Eudave. I am currently not enlisted in the military but I will soon. I really want to join special forces, either Delta or Nevy Seals but I am undecided. I think I will be qualified for the job since I have a lot of experience playing Call of Duty Black Ops. I am incrediblely good at COD and have an outstanding record. I have an appointment set up with a recruiter next Thursday and I'm going to ask him if I can go ahead and skip basic training and enter as an E-8. I already have experience killing men and using weapons/explosives due to playing COD. Like I said before I am really good, infact one time I went 30 kills to 3 deaths on WMD in Team Deathmatch. When I play I make sure to set my control on viberate so that I will be used to the recoil of a real gun whenI use them. Anyways I weigh around 230lbs and am about 5’5” but I might be able to shave off 3 or 4 pounds if I really set my mind to it. I don't think my weight will matter though since I'm pretty much overqualified as it is due to how good I am on online matches.

I am also considering Nevy EOD to. Again my COD experience will really factor into this. I am really good with the perk Hacker on COD. And when I say good I mean REALLY GOOD! One time I was able to disarm 4 enemy claymores before my team members triggered them on the map Grid. Anyways I decided to have a serious talk with my buddies they other day and they also think I would be great for the job. I know I can do it since I have a lot of experience disarming explosives using Hacker, heck I even unlocked Hacker Pro one time. Again I want to go ahead and skip basic training and go straight into Explosive Disposal training. The only reason I am skeptical about joining is that I'm not sure how I will be able to see the explosives. . Will they give me a pair of goggles that will light up enemy equipment (eg. mines, motion sensors, jammers, claymores/explosives, etc) red so that I can spot it out easily or will they give me something else? I need to before I ask my recruiter.

I also have started working out quite a bit so that I can shave off a few pounds. I work on my cardio 6 mins everyday but I make sure to take a 5 min. break before I start my workout. I also do arm curls using empty tomatoe sauce cans and I even fill them with gravel sometimes when I looking for little bit more of a challenge.

Anyways that is eenough about me and I want to go ahead and thank the admins for accepting. I hope to see many of you in the miliatry soon when I am accepted into special forces!

Adan - at the behest of my fellow ShadowSpearians, by the threefold invocation of the Trollish name, I will now rebut your ridiculous and juvenile post, with loquacious prose, reminiscent of many grreat writers of yore. (Nah, maybe I'll just chew your ass like a goon NCO, or some admixture of both, with a tad of venom rolled over the top).

Point, the First - your spelling is atrocious, are you actually a naturally born US citizen? Is English your first language? We have Latin American members, Italian members, German, French, and Israeli contributors who have a better sense of the English Language than your undereducated self.

Secondly - you have no clue as to the reality of the job you wish to attempt... your zeal and ego are admirable - psychotic and misrepresented, bordering on megalomaniacal.... but misplaced. Start at the bottom, it's a fact of life and the military.... you are not wolfganghammersmith... supersecretboywonder killing people by the time he was 12 in the Marine Corps then movint to the CIA by the age of 14, and leading reconspyteams around the world for the next 35 years.... unless you started training before you born like hammie, you need to go through normal channels, sorry.

Tertiary point, a bit important.... in real life you only get one death.... it sucks, I know, but so sorry, too bad - if you bite it in your mortal and human flesh you are naught but Purina Worm Chow.... if it happens in combat, your family will get a few really pretty medals, maybe... that is what separates true warriors from the general public, that choice is easy for us.... there is little glory in the real lifestyle, keep playing your games - that's where all the glory lies.

and Finally.... besides being an uninformed asshat and fatbody piece of shit - you are wholly mentally defective and possibly hail from an alternate reality... If the other members of this board are lucky and band together in a team, you will grace our lives by getting banned through unanimous ballot...

Have a very non-SF day.... I wish you ill and foreboding for whatever remaining days you have on this wonderful blue marble we name Earth.... your mothership Egg should be back shortly to bring you back to your home planet, Ork.

With disdain and nausea,
the Troll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back