Intro

dbg94

Unverified
Hey all, I am currently a NSW Boat Operator, slated to retire in Dec after 21 years. 18 in NSW. I thought this site looked good for networking and staying connected.
Thanks for letting me join

Welcome to SS, Dirty Boat Guy. Thank you for your service.
Do you know any of the BCT instructors who are currently at the school house? I was there a few months back...

Thanks everyone.
Skrewz I know a bunch of guys at the school house BCT and CQT. I put most of them through jump training. Man that shows how old I am.
What class were you and where you at now. Shoot me an email if you want. dbg94@hotmail.com

SOWT,
I am guessing you mean the movie coming out FEB 12 that was suppose to come out like 2 years ago. Title was "I am that Man" now its "Act of Valor". I have seen bits and pieces but not the whole thing. I hear it is actually pretty good from a recruiter buddy of mine who got to go to a private screening a while back.
I was gona say I was down south for some of the filming but I don't want to sound like a poser wannabe.......oops
Anyway, I cant wait to see it.

SOWT,
I am guessing you mean the movie coming out FEB 12 that was suppose to come out like 2 years ago. Title was "I am that Man" now its "Act of Valor". I have seen bits and pieces but not the whole thing. I hear it is actually pretty good from a recruiter buddy of mine who got to go to a private screening a while back.
I was gona say I was down south for some of the filming but I don't want to sound like a poser wannabe.......oops
Anyway, I cant wait to see it.
I assume you did time at 22.
I was at Stennis from 97-02.

Back