INTRO

Presscheq

Banned
Banned
Federal LEO. Work/ed in CONUS, Central/South America and Carribean. Done a few things but modest compared to the company. Have several friends/acquiantances in the SOF community. I do not consider myself a wanna be but a should've been. I share a mutual respect with folks from the SOF community. Just want to network and drop a post every once in a while if something pops that I know about and can accuately offer an opinion on.

Welcome to SS. I wouldn't classify you as a "should've been." You made a decision to step up and accept your responsibility and duty as a free citizen. That is more than many of our countrymen can say. Your tour on the wall was perhaps a little different than those of us who served in the Armed Forces. You still did your part in fighting the wolves. I appreciate and Thank You for your service as a LEO.

Welcome to SS. I wouldn't classify you as a "should've been." You made a decision to step up and accept your responsibility and duty as a free citizen. That is more than many of our countrymen can say. Your tour on the wall was perhaps a little different than those of us who served in the Armed Forces. You still did your part in fighting the wolves. I appreciate and Thank You for your service as a LEO.

I concur. We all serve in different ways, it doesn't make one way better than another. Welcome to the site.

Back