Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

hvgc

Banned
Hello all, I have very good knowledge of the Marine Corps and its higher echelon units. I am on here to debunk and clarify anything about MARSOC. Think of me as an unsanctioned moderator and monitor of MARSOC posts. My primary goals are to report all OPSEC violations to the site monitor in regards to anyone who posts such violations in the MARSOC section. My second goal is to give mild guidance to whom i see fit and to uphold the history and future of MARSOC.

Post properly!

You going to get verified by actual moderators or administrators?

I'd be more impressed with your "Street Creds" then.

Welcome to the site. Nobody's going to think of you as a moderator or monitor of anything unless you get verified.

Hello all, I have very good knowledge of the Marine Corps and its higher echelon units. I am on here to debunk and clarify anything about MARSOC. Think of me as an unsanctioned moderator and monitor of MARSOC posts. My primary goals are to report all OPSEC violations to the site monitor in regards to anyone who posts such violations in the MARSOC section. My second goal is to give mild guidance to whom i see fit and to uphold the history and future of MARSOC.

Post properly!

You have good knowledge of the Marine Corp eh? Does that mean you have served in said units? We verify members here for that reason so members can see exactly who is responding to they're questions/posts ...

So until you provide proof of service in said units or provide some sort of education qualifications in that field, leave to Modding to us Mods & Admins.

Post properly!

I'm pretty sure we have that all covered on our own, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back