Intro

GangsterFish3/7

Unverified
What up my fellow military contract signers.. I have been in the Corps for 7.5 years. Im an 0351 With a couple tours to Iraq and Korea, haven't made it to Afghan just yet but I hear it's real nice. Headed to A&S in Aug for Marsoc screening, so wish me luck. Or don't. Either way; like a lot of the posts on here. Look forward to being a member.
-eat the apple

SkrewzLoose

Something Clever
Verified Military
Welcome Marine.
Do you always precede your emotions with "super"? Might make some folks wonder... :hmm:

GangsterFish3/7

Unverified
I went to visit my friend in LBC and we went out to bar/restaurant to eat and drink, and I walked outside to make a phone call and got jumped. Then I was in Long Beach Memorial Hospital for like 5 days ish? Broke my jaw in half and fractured it in 8 places, lost 4 teeth, fractured my nose and had my jaw wired shut for like 3 months. So I've been getting a lot of dental work and surgeries. Have one left and a bone graphing to do, then 6 months later I'll get my implants and I'll be right as rain.

Salt USMC

Intel
SOF Support
I went to visit my friend in LBC and we went out to bar/restaurant to eat and drink, and I walked outside to make a phone call and got jumped. Then I was in Long Beach Memorial Hospital for like 5 days ish? Broke my jaw in half and fractured it in 8 places, lost 4 teeth, fractured my nose and had my jaw wired shut for like 3 months. So I've been getting a lot of dental work and surgeries. Have one left and a bone graphing to do, then 6 months later I'll get my implants and I'll be right as rain.

Crikey :-o

Red Flag 1

Verified Military
Welcome to SS.
Quite a story. Did you mean bone grafting?

RF 1