Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ole

Unverified
Hello my name is Kirk, I am 14 years old from southern Wisconsin. I am thinking abot joining the Marines and becoming a Scout Sniper when I am 18. I am a good hunter and I can track a whitetail deer through any woods in Wisconsin. I am also a pretty good markman (I hit a 6-inch diameter watermellon at 300 yards with my 30-06 rifle and a scope that was zeroed in for 50 yards on my first try), and my eyes are very sensitive to movement. I am here to find more about being a scout sniper and to decide if it is really the best carrer choice for me.

Welcome to the site, Kirk. Best wishes with your military aspirations, and remember to do your best in school!

There are six-inch watermelons in Wisconsin?

Welcome aboard.

I tried to grow a watermellon but the growing season wasn't good for watermellons so it didn't grow much

Welcome, Kirk. Some of the best shots in the Marine Corps are kids who grew up in the country with a rifle in their hands.

Greetings....:)

There's a lot of resources to be found here. Hope you're able to find out what you want/need to know. All the best to you in your aspirations to join the Corps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back