Intro

PineTreeMan

Unverified
Hey guys! i stumbled across this site while on ar15.com and have been lurking for awhile. i am a junior in high school, planning on enlisting after i graduate. and am here to learn about the 75th Ranger Regiment.

Welcome, all of us in 75th try to use capital letters in the proper places when typing so as not to appear to be as dumb and lazy as we are crazy. Have fun reading.....alot!

Welcome, all of us in 75th try to use capital letters in the proper places when typing so as not to appear to be as dumb and lazy as we are crazy. Have fun reading.....alot!

The problem with correcting other people's grammar is that you put your own under a microscope. ():-)

Welcome PineTreeMan...

The problem with correcting other people's grammar is that you put your own under a microscope. ():)

Welcome PineTreeMan...

Piss off Fritzy, you don't know me that well! He's asking about 75th Ranger Regiment of which it appears you have no knowledge, which means I have an infinite amount more first hand about it than you do. He got welcomed the same way other noobs do that try and shorthand their texting shit on here and then expect to be taken seriously with their SOF desires. Stay in your lane, I'm not in the mood for it today.

Sorry Headshot. I really meant it as just a gentle tease, but I got distracted by work so posted before I thought twice, which obviously I should have.

Pine Tree... (I refuse to put man in there for a reason). One key to being taken seriously is gauging your audience. Apparently you didn't check to see how the majority of the membership communicates in writing. I'm guessing you will be a bit more cognizant of these foibles and faux-pas in the future. Headshot is giving you guidance from a Ranger, heed him.... at least he din't have to ding you for not capitalizing Ranger and Regiment.

I'm being kind today.... now move out smartly and make the requested spot corrections. We'll see if you are trainable.

Welcome, everyone else might want to chill out
rolleyes.png

Back