Introducing the all new Revision BATLSKIN

halo3_6inch_masterchief_1182193622.jpg

No problem. ;) You can thank the Montreal office for passing it on to the press up here, I just happened to read about it and thought it was an awesome product that needed to be shared.

So when is the next contest for this? :-"

Just a heads up I will never buy your sunglasses until you offer more polarized, only offering them in sawfly is killing you

Just a heads up I will never buy your sunglasses until you offer more polarized, only offering them in sawfly is killing you

Hey Polar Bear - We just wanted to let you know that, in addition to the polarized Sawfly lens, we now offer our Hellfly ballistic sunglasses in a black frame/polarized lens combination. Check them out here: http://www.revisionmilitary.com/hellfly.html.

Please let us know if there's anything else you guys would like to see us come out with and we'll pass it along to our product team.

One of the Reps for Revision was out at a Shoot/Demo for WEPTAC in Eloy, AZ Wednesday night. Great stuff, I really like the Sawfly!

I would like to hear Revisions thoughts on the issue Surgicalcrip brought up about how will soldiers get a proper cheek to stock weld while wearing the face shield?

There can be only one answer- you can't. With some monkey-fuckery, I can see the dot on an M68 or Eotech with my motorcycle helmet on (yeah, I looked really funny trying), but I wouldn't call it anything close to a proper position.

I think Revision would have to "hook up" with a company that makes quality optics, etc. and come up with a solution. Probably something radically new with a different sight path.
It's not going to be the ability to see the site that you have to overcome. It's a matter of being able to maintain the proper fundamentals of shooting. Things like stock weld etc immediately come to mind.

It's not going to be the ability to see the site that you have to overcome. It's a matter of being able to maintain the proper fundamentals of shooting. Things like stock weld etc immediately come to mind.

That's for bigger brains than I to figure out. ;) Either that or it's about time for some Robocop 3 shite to come out. I already have a fucked up hand, I'd gladly give it up for some snap on firepower. :cool:

Robocop_3_stills_11096.jpg

Exactly. My helmet slid all over the stock and finding the right angle to see through the optic was difficult and not repeatable. Forget iron sights.

Exactly. My helmet slid all over the stock and finding the right angle to see through the optic was difficult and not repeatable. Forget iron sights.
About the only thing that I can think of, is if on that bottom portion of the helmet they indented it so that when you rested the helmet on the stock, it almost "locked" into the stock. If that makes sense. Your zero would be different since the eye relief etc would be different but it wouldn't be all too bad.

About the only thing that I can think of, is if on that bottom portion of the helmet they indented it so that when you rested the helmet on the stock, it almost "locked" into the stock. If that makes sense. Your zero would be different since the eye relief etc would be different but it wouldn't be all too bad.

I can picture that. If they did it on the chinpiece it wouldn't be very dissimilar from how some folks used to teach shooting with the old pro-masks. If they did it on the cheek, they'd have to do it on both sides to accommodate left and right handed folks. Still, plastic on plastic is gonna slide once you pull that trigger.

I can picture that. If they did it on the chinpiece it wouldn't be very dissimilar from how some folks used to teach shooting with the old pro-masks. If they did it on the cheek, they'd have to do it on both sides to accommodate left and right handed folks. Still, plastic on plastic is gonna slide once you pull that trigger.
Easy solution there, you make that portion of the plastic textured and possibly throw some grip tape on the top of the stock. Or you could just put some rubber on the mask itself. Thinking small rubber dimples if you can picture that.

Thinking something like this. The line being where you indent the helmet to fit a stock, and the white dots being rubber "dimples" so that the helmet will grip the stock itself. RevisionMask.jpg

Back