Introduction: Astraeus14 (Adrian P.)

A

Astraeus14

My name is XXXXXXXX, I am a 16 year old high school sophomore in Raleigh, NC. I've been training to prepare for a SOF pipeline since July of 2011 originally using Stew Smiths 12 Weeks to BUD/S workout, after I completed that I downloaded the NSW PFT Guide off sealswcc.com and am using that. There is nothing I want more in life than to serve in a SOF, thus I am on shadowspear to gather information and ask "good" questions.

EDITED FOR PERSEC - in the future you may not want to use your real name in an open forum.

Welcome to the site. I grew up in Greensboro and attended NCSU for a few years before I moved to AZ.
I haven't been on sealswccdotcom in quite a while, but I'd assume their work out info is fairly legit. Check out the Fitness/Nutrition section here as well.
Which NSW program are you wanting to get into?

Welcome to the site. I grew up in Greensboro and attended NCSU for a few years before I moved to AZ.
I haven't been on sealswccdotcom in quite a while, but I'd assume their work out info is fairly legit. Check out the Fitness/Nutrition section here as well.
Which NSW program are you wanting to get into?

I'm actually undecided on which SOF I'd like to pursue, that's actually why I'm on this site, hopefully someone can give me some valuable insight and clear a few things up for me. I'm strongly considering the Rangers, SEALs, and Combat Control. The reason I've been using NSW Guides is because they seem to be the best I can find.

Back