Introduction of LadyViper

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyViper

Unverified
I am a licensed Esthetician or skin therapist. I am currently in a committed relationship with a long standing ShadowSpear member Viper1. Since I am to be a future spouse of a stud in the military, I want to plug into a group of like minded people who understand the path in which I am embarking. I respect and appreciate those who have come before and I look forward to learning from those who choose to impart their knowledge and wisdom upon me. Being a military spouse is not for the faint of heart or the co-dependant type; this I know. Getting through long deployments will take all the patients and strength I can muster and I know that having friends who have endured such things will see me through.

Thanks to all of those who came out to DC this past weekend, you truly made me feel like part of the family. Thank you and I look
forward to sharing time and ideas with you all.

Great to meet you and the Troll :) Looking forward to visiting the pacific NW sometime! Good luck on the job front

I too met you at Buffalo Wild Wings when Viper had just shown up to the course. However I do not think you liked me much.

Welcome Aboard......

Trying to come up with something witty to say and I got NOTHING! :(

I too met you at Buffalo Wild Wings when Viper had just shown up to the course. However I do not think you liked me much.

Let's just say I didn't understand very much back then, but now I'm much more informed. Hope you're doing well!

For those of you who don't know the inside scoop. . . I called him a d&%* to his face because I couldn't get a straight answer.}:-)

Now that I've lived through Viper coming back from SERE school I understand why I can't get a straight answer to anything. :ROFLMAO:

Let's just say I didn't understand very much back then, but now I'm much more informed. Hope you're doing well!

For those of you who don't know the inside scoop. . . I called him a d&%* to his face because I couldn't get a straight answer.}:-)

Now that I've lived through Viper coming back from SERE school I understand why I can't get a straight answer to anything. :ROFLMAO:

And the questions were about SERE school which is something we just don't talk about. I have thicker skin than that I wasn't offended, welcome to the site!!

Reactions: Ex3
Welcome. Had leftover chicken pasta for dinner tonight; it's almost as good heated up as it was the first time. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back