Introduction of LadyViper

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's what you called hazing then keep it up guys! We love the fun :)

Has he gotten the greasy fingerprints off the bling yet? hehehehe.... I thought he was going to have a stroke for a minute there. and then the semi-calm not so collected coming down off panic comment... "so that's the best you could do?" classic!

Has he gotten the greasy fingerprints off the bling yet? hehehehe.... I thought he was going to have a stroke for a minute there. and then the semi-calm not so collected coming down off panic comment... "so that's the best you could do?" classic!

Hell, I started panicing when that went down and it wasn't even my stuff... :D

Is this the longest intro thread or what???

Hell, I started panicing when that went down and it wasn't even my stuff... :D

Is this the longest intro thread or what???

You were there, so I had adult supervision. All items were inventoried, stored properly and hidden without damage - and plenty of hints. Actually, a previously missing dammit was replaced and nothing that I hadn't earned myself was accosted nor removed. The fact the hiding place was the inside pocket of his ASU jacket was the funniest part. 15 minutes of sheer panic.:-":rolleyes:}:-)

You were there, so I had adult supervision. All items were inventoried, stored properly and hidden without damage - and plenty of hints. Actually, a previously missing dammit was replaced and nothing that I hadn't earned myself was accosted nor removed. The fact the hiding place was the inside pocket of his ASU jacket was the funniest part. 15 minutes of sheer panic.:-":rolleyes:}:-)

Me? Adult supervision? :D

"As long as no one touches my CIB. Or my Ranger Tab. That's it, my CIB & my Ranger Tab. And my jump wings. My CIB, my Ranger Tab, and my jump wings. Oh, and my SF Tab. That's it, my CIB, my Ranger Tab, my jump wings, and my SF Tab" :D

I almost peed myself laughing, as I don't think he realized he sounded like Steve Martin in The Jerk... :)

Reactions: Ex3
For those of you missing the boat on 0699's The Jerk reference...

Actually I had no idea I was channeling my inner Steve Martin until 0699 mentioned it in the car.

Just showed that clip to LadyViper and she went into hysterics :D

Jim's Pawn and Gun?:D

How'd you know ??:)

I thought Army guys liked things and places to be multi-functional. . . It's the only establishment where I can get her a piece of bling and a nice Smith and Wesson AirWeight Revolver in one trip.

I am laughing so hard that I almost, peed my pants.:ROFLMAO: Almost! You guys are too funny and you pegged Viper better than even I could have....love it.

Four pages of derelicts and bums welcoming you......

Let's make it a fifth page- Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back