Introduction of LadyViper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Viper1 know about this? :D

I better... there's a credit card charge to a local jewelry store that looks mighty suspicious . . . :-|

Thanks to everyone for making ladyviper feel welcome this past weekend.

Hope you two are feeling better, I'm sorry we didn't get to see you Saturday to say goodbye - I think. Actually, no, I'm glad I didn't see you Saturday cuz I'm sure I would have caught your cold!

(note to self - take preventative meds, you'll probably get it anyway...) :eek::rolleyes:

LL

It was wonderful getting to know you this weekend. And the avatar rocks.
Viper1 is a lucky dude. (Even if he does look like my brother.) :D

You know it's serious when your other half signs up to ShadSpear...

Welcome!

Yes I know, the hair color... This is what I would look like in my wildest dreams :sneaky:

You know they have hair color now right? ;)

Let's just say I didn't understand very much back then, but now I'm much more informed. Hope you're doing well!

For those of you who don't know the inside scoop. . . I called him a d&%* to his face because I couldn't get a straight answer.}:-)

Now that I've lived through Viper coming back from SERE school I understand why I can't get a straight answer to anything. :ROFLMAO:

That's one thing I thought was cool about you, you weren't a bitch but you said it how you saw it. We all know cback is a dick but you told him he was! :D

Welcome. Had leftover chicken pasta for dinner tonight; it's almost as good heated up as it was the first time. :D

That is without exception the best pasta Ive EVER had in my life! Mmmmm pasta thingy...

Thanks to everyone for making ladyviper feel welcome this past weekend.

Any chick that goes to a link up, survives, and still wants to be with you after that is a definite keeper!

Marry her before she realizes you're an asshole. Time is short! :D ;)

You know they have hair color now right? ;)

That's one thing I thought was cool about you, you weren't a bitch but you said it how you saw it. We all know cback is a dick but you told him he was! :D

That is without exception the best pasta Ive EVER had in my life! Mmmmm pasta thingy...

I am not a dick, asshole maybe, but not a dick.

the only problem is she got a couple of days of this banter - in person, nonstop and fueled by ETOH.... but RB didn't give Viper a big wet lip lock.... he threatened it though... or was that me? Either way, Ladyviper has a high tolerance for us.

If she can survive 48 hours of this crowd, there isn't much she can't deal with...

Welcome to the site, it was a pleasure meeting you last week.

Wait a minute, you're going to marry an SF guy? Willingly? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back